Tony Oliver is a Puerto Rican voice actor, dubber and director. His first role was Syrius in The Sea Prince and the Fire Child but was more known for being Rick Hunter on Robotech: The Macross Saga. Outside of Lupin and Rick, he is also known for Lancer in the Fate/stay night series, Minato Namikaze in Naruto Shippuden, the older version of Simon in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Bruford in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
As well as voice acting, he also does voice directing for Bang Zoom Entertainment and is also a teacher for voice actors.
As Lupin III
- Lupin the 3rd Part 1
- Lupin the 3rd Part 2 (1-79)
- The Mystery of Mamo (Geneon dub)
- The Legend of the Gold of Babylon
- Lupin III vs. Detective Conan
- Blood Seal - Eternal Mermaid
- Lupin III vs. Detective Conan: The Movie
- Lupin the 3rd Part 4
- Lupin the 3rd Part 5
- Is Lupin Still Burning?
- Goodbye Partner
- Prison of the Past
- Lupin III: The First
- Treasure of the Sorcerer King
- Lupin the 3rd Part 1 (Gordon (Part 1 Episode 22))
- Lupin the 3rd Part 2 (Fake Lupin heist voice, Kitakoji, Howard Heath)
- Oliver auditioned for Lupin III in the Geneon dub of Lupin the 3rd Part 2, he also tried for the roles of Daisuke Jigen, Goemon Ishikawa XIII and Koichi Zenigata. Later he got called back for three of his four auditioned roles as Dan Lorge was already chosen for the role of Zenigata. He originally thought that he was going to get the role of Goemon as he found Jigen to be stiff compared to his roles but was more likely to get "bit parts" (secondary characters). When he got the role of Lupin, he thought that it was a mistake and was confused because he was not known for doing comic voices; he was usually the voice of kid type characters or fathers 
- He was originally unaware of the series, but he did The Castle of Cagliostro as he was acquaintances with Bob Bergen and knew that Bergen did the voice of Lupin.
- Years after wrapping on the Part 2 dub, Oliver was stunned by how much fandom he saw surrounding Lupin at anime conventions that it made him question "what was [he] just a part of?" 
- During the dub of Part 2, Oliver was hired by Disney to do post production of Power Rangers in New Zealand so he ended up doing 6-8 hours per dubbing session when he travelled to the US. One time he was very exhausted and walked out of the booth being very disappointed by his performance, shaking his head knowing that he "sucked". Richard Epcar understood and claimed that "he'll fix it tomorrow".
- When he was involved with the dub of Lupin the 3rd Part 1, it was kind of tough for him to look at some of the content and wondered "Do I have to say that?".
- https://www.sentaifilmworks.com/pages/podcast Sentai Podcast - Interview with Tony Oliver "Lupin III" in LUPIN THE 3rd