Lupin III: Lost Treasure Under the Sea is a visual novel developed by Asmik Ace that was released on the Gamecube in July 31, 2003.
Lupin stole a golden pen and along with Jigen go to a Greek port town by the Mediterranean Sea where he encounters a boy called Theo who lives with his grandfather Clark. It seems that it isn't just Lupin who is after the treasure...
- Kanichi Kurita as Lupin III
- Kiyoshi Kobayashi as Daisuke Jigen
- Makio Inoue as Goemon Ishikawa XIII
- Gorō Naya as Inspector Zenigata
- Eiko Masuyama as Fujiko Mine (Disc 2 Only)
- Megumi Kubota as Theo
- Atsuko Enomoto as Liana
- Shunji Fujimura as Clark
- Kappei Yamaguchi as Abrio / Eleuterius
- Naomi Kusumi as Costas (Disc 2 Only)
- Show Hayami as Zai (Disc 2 Only)
There are two nameless characters who are twins, only referred to as Man of Mystery on Japanese Wikipedia. One who "disappears" and was also after the golden pen that Lupin stole and the other is an assassin.
- The character designs is based on The Castle of Cagliostro however it is Lupin's red jacket from Part II. Fujiko is also a brunette rather than a blonde and wears her disguise rather than the camouflage army uniform. The tone of the game is also closer to the film than the majority of Lupin work.
- The game uses a combination of sprites and videos between scenes, the latter takes up the majority of the disc. As a result, the game is on two discs. On a technical note when using Dolphin and its texture dumping, the video scenes come up in grayscale as a frame buffer while the sprite scenes are in color. The game also runs at a lower resolution ranging from 320x176 to 640x352 outside of the title screen.